USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter DB9 - 8 Inch Short Cable
Status: Not in stock - Backorder Allowed
This USB to RS-232 Serial adapter is Windows 11 supported. This standard USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter unit is compatible with most GPS and PDA devices including Garmin, Magellan, and Palm.
This USB to RS-232 Serial adapter is Windows 11 supported
This standard USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter unit is compatible with most GPS and PDA devices including Garmin, Magellan, and Palm. Office equipment compatibility such as modems, printers, scanners, and digital cameras can use the USB to RS-232 DB9 short 8 inch cable. It features USB Plug and Play technology which allows easy installation and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resource configuration, it is USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant. The USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter makes it possible for more single device connections attached to your system without the frustration of device and resource conflicts.
Features & Specifications:
- Hi-Speed USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter, PC, MAC, supports Cisco Break Sequence
- No power supply needed, plug and play powered from USB port.
- No IRQs, DMA or required. No IRQ Conflicts
- 8 Inch cable
- Baud rate: 300bps to 1Mbps
- RS-232 output power: -5.7 to +5.7VDC
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- Automatic send data control
- Auto detection of data speed
- Zero delay automatic transmission
- Built-in static and surge protection up to 600W
- Support for Windows 11
- Windows 7, 8, 10, and Windows 11
- Mac OS 10.X
- USB to RS-232 Serial Adapter (RS232 DB9 8 inch cable)
- Latest FTDI Driver (available for download)
- GM-FTDI-8 Product Manual (available for download)
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Part Number:||USA-FTDI-8||Color:||Black||Length/Size:||12 in|
|Port Count:||1||Port Type:||Male DB9 /W Nuts||Input Voltage:||Unspecified or N/A|
|Temperature(Op):||--||ESD Protection:||--||Serial Modes:||RS232|
|Port Type:||Male DB9 /W Nuts|
|Input Voltage:||Unspecified or N/A|
By: Thomas N. on 03/24/2018
By: turbo_26 on 07/23/2017
By: Jim on 05/15/2017
By: DrBob on 12/26/2016