1 Port USB to CAN Bus 1Mbps Speed w/Metal Case
This USB to Controller Area Network device (CAN) adapter installs and is automatically recognized by your operating system. It has +/- 16kV ESD protection for all signals and supports CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B. No external power is needed to run your CAN applications as the device runs from USB bus power.
1 Port Metal USB to CAN Bus Adapter
The CG-1PRTMCAN USB to CAN Bus adapter is a high integrity Controller Area Network device. Often used in automotive and industrial systems, it is designed to be a fast and simply CAN Bus communication device. The USB to CAN Bus adapter is automatically detected by the operating system being used.
The CG-1PRTMCAN does not need an additional external power source, it uses USB bus power. Once connected, it instantly adds an industrial CAN bus channel to your host system with easy plug and play features. It provides an industrial solution for applications of CAN bus multi-drop communications.
Metal USB to CAN Bus Features
- Adds a CAN bus port on your computer by connecting to a USB 1.1, 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required.
- LEDs indicate initialization and CAN bus status.
- Easy plug and play installation and CAN bus device connection.
- CAN bus speed up to 1Mbps.
- 512 bytes transmit/receive FIFO buffer for high speed data throughput.
- Supports CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B protocols.
- Designed by ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit micro-controller and the USB to UART chip.
- Drivers provided for Windows and Linux OS.
- Installs as a standard Windows COM port.
- Supported CAN modes: Standard, Listen, Echo.
- Can be controlled over serial port using ASCII commands.
- Easy to use API provided along with sample source codes and GUI sample programs.
Metal CAN Bus Adapter Specification:
- CAN Bus: CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B supported
- CAN Bus Speed: 5kbps to 1Mbps for transmit & receive
- Plug and Play
- CAN Bus Controller: BosCH C_CAN module
- Ports: 1
- Connector: DB9 Male
- CAN Bus Signals: CAN_H, CAN_L, CAN_GND, CAN_V+
- LED: CAN bus data activity, CAN bus error
- Protection: +/- 16kV ESD protection for all signals.
- Power Input: Power supplied via USB (5V) connector No external power needed
- Power Consumption: Max. [email protected] DC
- Item Dimensions: 61mm × 50mm × 23mm (L × W × H)
- Item Weight: .219 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC
- Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP
- Mac OSX
- USB to CAN Bus Adapter
- USB A to B Cable
- Driver Disc
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Manufacturer:||Coolgear||Warranty:||1 Year||Availability:||Limited Stock|
|Port Count:||1||Port Type:||--||Input Voltage:||5V DC|
|Temperature(Op):||--||ESD Protection:||--||Serial Modes:||CANBUS|
|Input Voltage:||5V DC|